Dunkin' Now Hiring Baker/Finisher at our Colorado Ave Location
Looking for highly motivated, team oriented, fast, fun, and friendly team members to join us as an early morning baker/finisher.
If you enjoy working early and working behind the scenes, this is the position for you.
You have the rest of your day!
We offer paid training, flexible hours, fun work environment, and opportunity to move up within the company. If you want to be part of a fast growing company in Colorado Springs, please send us your resume.
CREW MEMBER JOB PROFILE:
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Promoting A Positive Team Environment
• Arrive in a timely manner and ready in position at the start of your scheduled shift.
• Demonstrate respect and dignity in dealing with others including team members and guests.
• Follow the communication guideline established in your store.
• Respond positively to coaching and feedback, and show passion for learning.
• Hold yourself accountable for your designated responsibilities on your shift.
• Dedicate yourself to learning and being capable of executing multiple tasks.
Being Passionate About Operational Excellence
• Always view our guests as our highest priority and ensure that each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience before leaving the restaurant.
• Feel empowered to respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of urgency.
• Adhere to established First Cup standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest as communicated during training.
• Follow all safety, food safety and sanitation guidelines including compliance with all applicable laws.
• Maintain a clean and neat work environment, including stocking, taking trash and cardboard out, and complete thorough cleaning of guest areas and restrooms as directed.
• Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and white collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and nonslip shoes are required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Must have basic computer skills; some of the training is conducted online.
• Have basic math skills to be capable of counting money and making change
• Be physically and mentally capable of learning to operate standard restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply). This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 446