Greetings future Dunkin' Assistant manager
Dunkin' is now hiring Assistant Manger in Colorado Springs Colorado. The qualified candidate must have experience in a fast casual restaurant with solid and verifiable work experience references. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, in good health for the demands of the job, have a history of excellent communication and team development skills, have a successful history of managing labor, food cost, P&L.
- Arrive in a timely manner to prepare for your scheduled shift.
- Demonstrate respect and dignity in dealing with others including team members and guests.
- Follow the communication guideline established in your store.
- Talk employees into, through, and out of position on each shift, communicating responsibilities, providing feedback, and recognizing achievements in a respectful manner.
- Deploy team members appropriately to meet guests’ needs and service standards throughout shift.
- Support training of Crew Members as directed by General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Communicate goals and hold team members accountable for performance during shift.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems. Reinforce the use of systems, tools, and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met throughout shift.
- Ensure restaurant standards and marketing initiatives are properly executed during shift.
- Follow all systems and processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash throughout shift.
- Monitor and ensure Crew Members comply with all policies and procedures related to cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security during shift.
- Report equipment issues, provide Crew Member performance feedback, and discuss other restaurant opportunities with General Manager.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Respond positively to coaching and feedback, and show passion for learning.
- Hold yourself accountable for your designated responsibilities on your shift.
- Dedicate yourself to learning and being capable of executing multiple tasks.
Please forward your resume!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees